Book a Private Coaching session to discover and define where you are, where you’re heading, and how to navigate the road ahead.
“A coach may be the guardian angel you need to rev up your career.”
Private Coaching will help you with:
- Setting reasonable, workable goals
- How to find the right people to join your team
- Discovering your blind spots (areas that may be hindering your growth)
If you’re interested in breaking through the barriers of development, navigating the best path to success for your unique show, and transforming the entire process into something more enjoyable and effective, then a private coaching session will be a great choice.
- Navigating development steps (What’s next? Do I need a producer? A general manager? How do I create a budget?)
- How to establish your show’s brand (who is my target audience? Am I ready for key art and website?)
- Pitching your show to investors and producers / Creating a pitch deck
- Submission opportunity recommendations
- Help with creating and refining a piano/vocal score
- Creating adequate character descriptions and determining cast needs
- Determining what’s next – script read/reading/semi-staged/staged reading
- Recommendations for theatre, music, and tech professionals
Book your coaching session today!
This purchase is good for a 30-minute coaching session. You will be contacted after purchase to set up your session.
Kenady Sean, Rebecca Lowrey, Holly Reed