Are you a musical theatre lover and a social media whiz?
Want to help encourage and equip new musical writers?
MusicalWriters.com would love to consider you for our Internship Program.
We’re searching for our next group of rock star interns to join our energetic team!
• • •
The ideal candidate will have a willingness to learn, a strong work ethic, excellent communication and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Help with our MusicalWriters Student Initiative, a program providing college & university theatre departments and students with extended community, mentoring, and development opportunities.
- Create unique and engaging content for social media platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn & YouTube
- Maintain and grow social media channels
- Contribute to content, social media and events calendar
- Assist with real-time community interaction during events
- Seek out and engage key influencers to partner with and push relevant content
- Seek out and promote new musical submission opportunities
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Social Media Platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn & YouTube)
- Musical Theatre experience (or at least a love for Broadway!)
- Excellent people skills
- Extremely organized, attention to detail
- Excellent phone / email etiquette, and conversational skills
- Professional writing level (use of appropriate tone, spelling, grammar, etc.)
- Marketing and/or advertising experience strongly favored
Software Skills Preferred
- Canva / Adobe Creative Cloud
A stipend is available upon successful completion of the internship.
Have questions? Email [email protected] for more information.